Saturday, April 5, 2008

rainy day.....

eww...my mood is bad today...becoz....it's a rainy day....

i dun like rainy days....dun ask me why...i dun really know...maybe i dun like the colour of the sky to be grey....maybe i dun like it make everyone dun feel wanna work...hmm....

i went to see my thesis supervisor today....reached there 1 hour earlier...because i went there by bus....the stupid Metrobus....with rude conductor and reckless driver.... >.<


okay...i got nothing to do while waiting the time passes....so i grab my phone and took self-portrait.... -.- first time i am doing this...oh my

After the meeting, it was raining....heavily....with thunderstorms...i was trapped again.... T.T


so i called up my coursemate Eric to rescue me....he was in Cheras....and say he will arrive in 30 minutes....so i walk walk in my faculty...before i end my student life....then i discover something i never realized in the past 1 year....
This is a photo on a lighted information board. The 3 person in the photo, are my juniors....and yet....this information were there for already 1 and a half year~ >.<>

i waited for almost 1 hour anyway....my mood turned very bad....not because i waited for too long...it's the weather...the heavier the rain, the worse my mood goes...i feel like wanna rush into the rain suddenly...luckily i did not....haha....



After Eric rescued me, we went to Alamanda, because he need to pass something to his promoter....he was a supervisor in an event management company. After that....we still have like 1 hour before the promoters to end their job and Eric can send them back....we went to....

DENG DENG, Starbucks~


okay, it was my idea, because in the worst mood, i need something to cheer me up...so, i went for my favourite drink, Caramel Machiato!!! It was my favourite hot drink there, while Java Chips Frappucino is my favourite cold drink there. I took some photos there...duno y, when i m in bad mood, i feel like taking photo, and mostly i can take better photo when i am in bad mood... >.<

Had a chess match with Eric there...but i lost...it's ok...because i dun really know how to play chess...haha....race car i know la....we dun really talked....i am not really familiar wiv Eric actually...i mean...i have not know him deeply yet....and i never tell my feelings to someone i have not know deeply....or trusted yet....although there are exclusions....but...3 years in UPM...there aren't many frens who i had talked in-depth with of myself....2 maybe? or just 1? hmm...MSN counted also~ i think just 1
i like the photo above...the guy inside is Eric...beside him is Elly...they were couple...but i m not sure about their relationship right now...and have no comment on that... :x i like the photo

we left at 6pm....and headed home...my impression on Alamanda went worst today...as...the whole shopping mall is dripping because of the heavy rain....why ah? why like tat? the architect never know Malaysia will rain always?

wow...it's 3am now...gotta sleep already...until next time....a bientot...au revoir

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dun like rain too, rain make people felt lonely, some more having troubles to hang up!

Sunshine is good! but malaysia sun can burn my skin~~ will pain sometime... i remember the sunshine in phuket!! very nice... is totally different with malaysia!! but will tanned in the end~

Ks said...

haha....finally i found someone who thinks the same like me...i ask many ppl..all of them also say they like rainy days... -.-

Miyuki said...

i dun like wor..no ask me..=P

Ks said...

u also dun like 1 ah...hmm...maybe Gemini all dun like rainy days...haha....coz dun like the feel of only can stay at home...
-.-