Wednesday, April 2, 2008

i wan to sleep~

fuh...it had been centuries i had not update my blog....quite busy recently....final sem dy ma...got thesis....somemore do last minute....sure busy la..... -.-

it had been a week, i slept earliest at 4am... >.< it's very tiring, as i m rushing my thesis, and preparing for my presentation. Finally, i had completed my presentation today. Felt a little bit relieved, and thought that i can have a good rest and good sleep....

but things seems not to be very smooth always....things always just get the opposite way....i can't sleep when i m sleepy last week, to rush my work....and now that i had finish my presentation, i wanted to sleep but i cant sleep... T.T insomnia~ go away la~

erm...last week, i had tried the 80cc 2 stroke carts wiv StaMp. It not as easy as we think, as it requires better throttle control, and better steering handling. We lost control and span few times, and sometimes it just can't move....anyway it was just our first time...i think we should be able to master it the next time already... >.< the speed is nice....very fast~ this is how racing should be....

it's my final week already for my entire degree studies. I'm getting sentimental and emotional again, as always... >.<>.< it's so cruel....

okay...stop thinking this already...i wan to sleep, and it's time to make myself sleep....ZzzZZZZzzzz

No comments: