Thursday, January 15, 2009

Important Moments 2008

Before I write a flashback of my 2008, I've sorted out some importants moments in my 2008.

1. Happiest Moments
- spending time with Miss A, no matter having lunch or dinner, listen to her singing, or just plainly chat online, moments spent with her, are unforgettable. I love talking to her, because she is smart and intelligent, and she's pretty.

- trip to Redang with my coursemate after we finished our 3 years studies. Friends get closer after this trip. And I finally dare to go snorkelling, of course with life jacket, because I can't swim. Yet, it's a very good experience, and had been one of my happiest moments in 2008.

2. Sweetest Moments
- wake up 1 and a half hour earlier everyday, take bus to the wet market not far away, sometimes walk there, to buy flower for Miss R. The florist is closed on Mondays and sometimes Tuesdays. So, to ensure I got the flowers everyday, I purposely wake up that early on Sunday, go to the florist, buy 2 flowers for the coming Monday n Tuesday. Yet, I doesn't feel any tire, because, I wanted to cheer her up, and to tell her, she's special.

- buying herbs for sicked Miss A, who still need to practise singing and rehearsal for a whole day.

- getting SMS of encouragement from Miss A when doing OT. It's like an energy boost to me, keeping me to continue my work.

- watching Jay concert with Miss C. Nothing much to say, but watching the perfomance of my favourite artist with someone special, isn't it a sweet memory?

3. Scariest/Most Frightening Moments
- go-kart crash at the speed of around 80km/h (or maybe 100km/h). My kart hit the tyre barrier, then thrown half hung in the air, bounce back, and hit the tyre barrier again. I don't really know what happened. But my jeans was torn, my helmet is broken. But, luckily, I just had minor injuries. Really lucky I am, because I might be dead already in such accident, really...

- escaping from a car burnt incident. I was travelling back to office from Putrajaya after handling some censorship matters. The car broke down near my house. Smokes coming out from the bonnet. We thought it's just radiator problem. But then the car starts burning. Lucky enough, the car door was not locked. My colleague and me were able to get out from the car quickly, and no one got injured. The car was total lost anyway. Again, I'm lucky enough, or else, I might be barbecued. Seriously...

4. The Most Heart-Breaking Moments
- knowing Miss C has found her Mr. Right, but still has to congrat and cherish their relationship. Then, holding the pain, helping her to choose the best birthday gift for him. It's heart breaking, really...

- Miss R told me to quickly find a gf to take care of me, on the day I escaped from the car burnt incident. Maybe it is just so normal, and I know she doesn't mean to hurt me, but it just frust me off. I ignored her for few days, and when we get to talk back, she told me she was taken, and this is heart breaking...

erm...this is what I can recall so far, so I will just end here and leave everything for my flashback post. These moments mentioned above, no matter it is happy, sweet, scary or heart breaking, they are meaningful, and had made me to grow (mentally) to become a better person, just like 1 of my favourite song, "Lord I'm doing, All I can, To be a better man..."

Au Revoir 2008, Bienvenue 2009.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

只有你不知道

CKH said...

wahhhhaaaa! alot of thing happen on u in 2008 wow. but look like good thing is more then bad, so gambateh in 2009 ba ^^

Anonymous said...

Seems that year of 2008 of you is full of Misses..haha...wish that 2009 u able to write a summary of Miss A-Z la...


-keong-

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

二零零八年已经过去了。。
只剩下回忆了。。
二零零九年才是值得期待的一年吧。。。
还有, 关于你的留言。。
我想说我很幸福。。
因为还没有念完书。。
我九月多才是正是毕业。。
现在只是三个月的假期。。
然后会在另一所学校上课。。
哈哈。。

Anonymous said...

真可笑,一年內可以愛上這樣多女生。你到底懂不懂“愛”。

Ks said...

难道那女生已选择了另一个人,我还要痴痴缠着她,那才叫爱?还是要痛不欲生,自甘堕落,那才叫爱?

痛过,放手,让她去想去的地方,难道不是爱~

Mushroom said...

Every ppl sure facing their own obstacles. However, you must make ur life full of fun. I know you can do it KS!! All the best!!