Saturday, October 4, 2008

Super Challenge

wow, it's been a month I did not update my blog, again~ what to do...my life is busy...but what am I busying? erm...Super Challenge...a tv programme produce by my company.

Well...it's a game show...price guessing game show. We had threw in lotsa efforts in it. Even the set, we did it ourselves. First time since my secondary school, I am doing carpenting work. OMG~

The shooting took 2 days, 26th and 27th September. We ended out shooting 3am the first day, then 1am the second day. It was extremely tiring, and stressful. I don't get to rest the next day, because I need to rush a new trailer to be used in the press conference 29th. I have counted, if the boss were to pay us OT, he will need to pay me 30 hours of OT for 26 - 28 Sept.

The first phase of shooting had ended, erm...consider smoothly. At least we had completed 6 episodes as planned. The press conference were considered successful too despite only 2 reporters were here...pathetic. Anyhow, taken some photos on the press conference day...




Group photo. Crew of Super Challenge and the hosts.

Photo with 2 co-hosts, Happy Mary in the pink; Charming mary in the purple.


Beside the press conference, 29th of Sept is also the last day of the trainees in our company, who are also my juniors in UPM. Glad they had ended the internship finally...as they wished...haha..no one would like this hell...

Jojo get to made a cheese cake for the farewell. Poi Chin did helped out. It tastes very nice. Like it...


Group photo of the farewell. Erm...someone is missing... (p/s: look at Adwin)


Complete group photo: Char Di, Poi Chin, Pei Gee, Leng San, Rosemary, Ike, Adwin, Kok Foo, Jojo and Me.



Peggy


Poi Chin


Char Di


Leng San

Erm...dont know what to write anymore...think will stop here...


3 comments:

CKH said...

1am shooting ar ??? walou.ea... why so late ? u ppl dont sell life again ok.

Teapot Rika said...

hahaha, you end your post just like that. hahaha. I can somehow know the feeling of lazy to tell all things in details, as it's not worth to do so. hahaha. I know everyone was exhausted after that two days... but, don't give up, keep holding on, you guys can make it *finally can exclude myslef* hahahahaha. Take good care~!

Anonymous said...

LOL, i just feel like laughing after reading ur post... not sure why...