Tuesday, September 9, 2008

after crash: closer look

Well, the next day after my terrible crash, I still went to work. This is because my lady boss had ordered me to edit something for her, which is needed urgently. The other editor is off, so I have no choice.

My condition is not very bad, but is not that good afterall. The wounds on my leg is pain, and I can only walk slowly. My 3rd aunt and 4th aunt keep calling me, ask me go consult a doctor. They are worried if I had internal bleeding or other injuries not being seen. They made me start to worry, so I decided to go for a check up.

Anyhow, the doctor says I'm fine, just some soft tissue injury. No internal bleeding, no other injuries. Everyone was relieved after the diagnosis. I am lucky! I did asked for MC anyway, because I really need a good rest at home.

Today, which is my leave, I stayed at home all day long. Really taking a good rest. But then, Mun Hoe show me something shocking. He took my helmet out from his car after his lunch, and show it to me. OMG!!! It was broken!!! I never remember I had any head impact, I never remember I had any impact from my right. But....oh my...I don't know what to say...it's just so horrorble.

Alright, now let's take a closer look at my wounds and bruises.

The wounds are still fresh. You can still see tyre mark.

The wounds on my leg on first day. Not sure what is the black mark.

Injuries on my arm is not so serious. Just some scar.

Here comes the broken helmet.

I wondered how it broke. I did not remember any head impact.

Take a closer look. It must be a huge impact. Lucky enough it is a full face helmet, or else, I will get serious injury on my face.

Something I do not understand: tyre mark on the right side. Is that meaning I hit the tyre barrier at my left, span, then hit again on my right? omg

The visor is about to detached from the helmet.

My torn jeans. Jeans also will be torn, I thought jeans supposed to be durable?

Alright, this is my leg injuries yesterday. It started to have blue black. It is worse now.

I felt so damn lucky to just get minor injuries from this crash. Maybe the angels are looking after me, haha. Anyway, mom called just now and asked me to stop racing. What do you guys think? Stop? No way....

7 comments:

Joee said...

omg! i tot it was just a minor minor injury... didnt think that you'll bleed! WOW! Gosh~~~ you bang hard did you? Get Well soon! OUCH!!!!!!! Stop speeding! You 'r lucky it's just a small wound! Drive safe with the speed which you can handle!

Joee said...

woy btw..u slim down already lerrrr.. from the pictures, i can see that u're not as chubby as last time.. wakkakaa..

Anonymous said...

下次小心点吧,早日康复。

Teapot Rika said...

OMIGOSH, I never know that you hurt so bad... no good!!! You gonna drive carefully especially you want to drive fast! -.- Safety first ah, dai lou~!!

Anyway, apply medicine ah... faster recover!!!

Ks said...

jo> ya, hit the tyre barriers at 80km/h, consider hard enough? haha...anyway, will polished my skill before driving at top speed again.

落寞城市> 谢谢关心

Rika> I never know I would lost control also, the first round I ran well without problem, everything in control.

Seen doctor already, applying the medicine everyday, but the blue black seems getting blacker day by day....haha

munhow said...

wah so "siong" ah? power! u drove 200kmh isit? :D u too fast too furious already. Anyway. get well soon buddy.

Ks said...

haha, no 200kmh la...just 80kmh only...getting well already...thanks man