Sunday, December 14, 2008

Update~Convocation

wow...it has been such a long time i did not update my blog. Why? Because I'm so busy wiv my work...tired after work...so...kinda lazy to update....
errmmm....what to update eh....ya...my convocation...which was about 2 months ago...20th October...it was not so smooth because of the heavy rain. I dun get to take many photos... And it's incomplete...because someone isn't there....haha...

My family came from Kuantan the day before my convocation. We went for a studio photograph session of course. After taking photographs...all of us went bek to my aunt's house in Sg Long...rest n prepare for our dinner...taken some photos with my family....

This is my mom.

My brother and my sister

My grandpa. Stayed with him for 20 years...

Cousins

Also my cousin. She's the daughter of my 4th aunt who lives in Sg Long.

We went to He Lai Ton Restaurant in Sg Long golf club for our dinner. The food was quite nice, just tat we felt thirsty after the meal...hmm

Brother and Sister

Grandpa, Father, Mother,and I

Sister, Cousins, Parents, Uncle

Mom likes to take photos

So, it's the day we've longing for... The Convocation. I was so excited before the ceremony...but something bad just happened that day. I passed my camera to my brother. He put it into a small pouch which also has his camera and iPod inside. When we arrived in UPM, he says...the small pouch isn't with him. -.-

Before entering the hall. Me, Jerxemn, Leroy, Wyeth, Darren, and Chinz Her

Inside the hall.

I was so excited although the ceremony is so boring. But time pass very fast inside...

After the ceremony. Erica, Jerxemn, Me, Wyeth

Seng Leong, who is so kind enough to be my cameraman. I wont get to take photos, becoz i LOST MY CAMERA

Eric, Wyeth, Jerxemn, Ks

Li Shin. She is my primary school friend. We've lost contact for 11 years, then she found me thru Facebook. Thanks for coming, and happy to see u back, old fren.

Fellow coursemates. Our robe is wet because of the sudden heavy rain.

Pei San.

Esther. One of the best coursemates I had in UPM.

Michelle. What your hand doing? I m nervous...haha

Ewww....act cute....haha

Juniors of Broadcasting. Pei Shian, Phoebe, Peggy

Okay, finish for the photos of that day...here comes the studio photos.

Personally, i dun like this photo...

Aunt, Parents, Grand Parents, Siblings, Cousins

My Family

ouch...it's a long post...i am lazy again...end here then

5 comments:

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

坦白说, 你的妈妈真的很漂亮 靓女AUNT咯。。
还有 你穿西装 蛮好看的 哈哈。。
还有还有 你身边的朋友 女生居多
而且 还是美女呢。。
真的是 超级幸福

Ks said...

哈哈,那套西装我可是物色+准备了快一个月的,不好看就真的很悲哀了啊……哈哈

StePhiLosOphy said...

报告主任~
小鬼有看到靓女妈妈了~

哈哈哈~

西装look不错!!

Ks said...

西装 look 不错呗?我也觉得,不过那时为了 Convo 有 keep fit, 现在不行了~
哈哈

StePhiLosOphy said...

哈哈~
酱子你也办到?
神!!!
为了covo keep fit...开什么玩笑~
有神到。有神到。

怎么忽然想唱财神到的? 哈哈