Thursday, March 6, 2008

so start my busy days...

well...it's finally the time to start my busy days....my final semester....my last time to busy as a student....now i have 1 thesis pending....1 assignment haven't started yet...and 1 event yet to plan....

my thesis....stucked at the questionnaire stage for a long time already...because i can't get myself to do it...it's so boring...how i hope i can graduate without thesis....ish....but anyway...this is the reality...we have to face it everyday we wake up....so it's time to put full throttle to my thesis...maybe i will miss my life as a student next time~

sing k yesterday....and discovered i no longer can sing well...i don't know what happened....and of course i m sad about it now...hope it's gonna be alright soon....god please....

it's March....the F1 month...it's gonna have F1 fever again...just wondering i will have time for it...i hope so...since it's the only sport i am interested in....wish to see Kimi again....and would like to see Lewis too....the genius...

see....i dun even know what i wanna write...it's so meaningless...ahh....whatever....let's end here....bye

4 comments:

Miyuki said...

'sing k yesterday....and discovered i no longer can sing well...i don't know what happened....'

what makes u think so?

Ks said...

i cant even sing the song i usually sing well...keep on 'burst'....sad.....

Teapot Rika said...

hmmm, I can accept to being busy, but it's really meaningless to having hectic life everyday fighting for nothing. that's what I'm facing, I gained a little after tons of hard works. opppps, sorry for bursting my words here.

anyway, I can't even decide what title for my thesis. sigh~~~~

aiyah, practice makes perfect! You just need to sing more! no worries, your talent wont dissapear just like that lar~~~ chill~~~

HAHAHA, don't you notice that you used lotta dot dot dot in this post?

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

'sing k yesterday....and discovered i no longer can sing well...i don't know what happened....'

why said so ..

Anyway, I know you for years but havent really see your performance .. never listen you sing before ..

Don so fast say you cant sing well liao .. I will be very sad de ..

ANyway must keep continue to sing , maybe lack of practise only .. ^^

yinyee_