Friday, February 29, 2008

The Kick off!

well, let's start it off in the morning of the last day of February, the 29th, once in 4 years. Actually i duno what to blog about. This is my 3rd blog...dun ask me why i have that many...i just can't find one which i really like the interface, the special features, etc...hope this blogspot can...

2 months gone in 2008, what have i done? Sprained my leg...haha...this should be the fifth or sixth time i sprained my left leg! *swt*

Alright, I've watch 2 concerts in 2008, and it's still only the second month of this year... more to come? Maybe...if the singer worth the price.

It's gonna be short for this first post here...I am trying hard to blog in english. I am more used to chinese, but we should aim at the wider market, international perhaps??? :D

Okay, I think I should introduce myself and greet. For those who just get to know me, hi...my name is Calvin, u can also call me Ks. My age is not important so I will not disclosed it here. Hobbies and interests....Go-Karting, singing, that's all. For those who had knew me quite some time ago, Hey lads, how ya doing? It's me again, and yes...it's my blog again.... swt

Guess it's enough for the very first post......I'll try my best to make this place as interesting as possible! D'accord! A bientot! Bonne journee!

5 comments:

Teapot Rika said...

Bro, good try! I mean post in English. =)

Hey, if you didn't remind me that there're only 29 days for this February, I will never notice. *lame*

Why were you introduced yourself la? hahahaha, very cute la, introduce in your profile la. Btw, you have your rights to write anything you want.gomen ne...*shut myself up*

Well, I don't know whether this is a wise choice anot that you've choosen blogspot, hope the features here will satisfied you.

Nevertheless, it would be more fun if can do the html thingy by ourselves.I'm waiting for you to figure it out and teach me! (I mean HTML)Weeee~~~~~~ CIAO (I shall link you now!)*blink blink*

Miyuki said...

hey dude!welcome to blogspot!!^^linked u~

Ks said...

rika> there're only 29 days for this February????!!!! hello....normally there are only 28 days in February....i still dun get used to here yet...wait me study it....then only can teach u

miyuki> thx for the support!!!

Teapot Rika said...

hahaha, I'm proud of my lame-ness! *wtf*

许愿_蓝苹果 said...

I am liKe uNuSeD tO yOUr eNgliSh bLOg .. SinCe thE firST dAy I knOW yOu, yOU aRE writtINg and express in cHineSe ..

anYwaY .. fEEl fRee caN haVE a Look oN my bLOg alSO ..

http://lyinyee.blogspot.com

^^